Today we will guide you on how to make Kashmiri tea Recipe, Pink tea is a traditional tea recipe from the Kashmir valley. Undoubtedly, this tea is not only famous in Kashmir but also it is vitally used and liked all over Pakistan, especially during the winter season. Moreover, Pink tea is prepared by boiling pink tea leaves in water and then milk is added to enrich its color and flavor.
How to Make Kashmiri Tea recipe Step by Step (Pink Tea Recipe)
|Preparation Time 5minutes|
|Cooking Time 35minutes|
|Total Time 40minutes|
|Yield 6 servings|
Kashmiri Tea Ingredients:
- Kashmiri tea leaves 2tbsp
- Water 3cups
- Milk 2cups
- Coldwater 2cups
- Baking soda 1pinches
- Green cardamom 3-4pcs
- Cinnamon stick 1pcs
- Clove 1pcs
- Sugar as per taste
- Milk cream for garnish
- Almond for garnish
- Pistachio for garnish
Follow the step by step given below to make delicious Kashmiri tea.
- Firstly, gather all the ingredients and utensils.
- Now, chop almonds and pistachio.
- Meanwhile, turn on the stove.
Pour Water into Sauce Pan
Secondly, Place the saucepan on the stove or induction, then pour three cups of water into the saucepan. Now, let it heat up on a medium flame.
Add Tea Leaves
Thirdly, Start adding ingredients one by one, first of all, add two tablespoons of Kashmiri tea leaves in hot water.
Add Baking Soda, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, and Clove
Then add a pinch of baking soda, three to four green cardamom, one cinnamon stick, and a small clove into the saucepan.
Let it Boil
At this time, let the mixture boil for half an hour on medium flame, don’t set the flame on high, and keep stirring the mixture in between.
Pour Ice Cold Water and Cook
After half an hour of boiling, pour two cups of ice-cold water into the mixture. Surely, this will bring out the pink color of tea leaves, you have to cook it for 5 more minutes.
Just pour two cups of dairy milk into the mixture moreover, you can use fresh milk or full cream tetra pack milk.
Now, add sugar according to your taste. Furthermore, if you don’t like sugar you can skip this step or you can add teaspoons of sugar if you like light to medium sweetness.
Garnish and Serve
At the end pour hot pink tea into cups. Also, garnish it with milk cream, crushed almonds, and pistachios. Now finally, full of flavor, a delicious and tasty sip of tea is ready to take.
Benefits of Kashmiri Tea
Pink tea is not only a delicious and tasty drink but also has a lot of other benefits that include:
- It is full of energy which boosts body stimulation, relieves headaches, and also maintains body fluid levels.
- However, cinnamon added to the tea will subside joint aches to some amount.
- It helps in faster metabolism and also helps in digestion
- Kashmiri tea also helps in losing weight if taken without cam and sugar
- Also, it will make your skin glow.
- Also, it is available in teabags.
- You can use a few amounts of green tea instead of Kashmiri tea leave if it is not available.
- Moreover, It should be noted that the light green color or roasted tea must be avoided.
- Always use high-quality tea leaves otherwise it’ll not taste good.
- You can use cold water instead of ice before adding milk.
- Also, Don’t add beetroot dye color.
- Also, you can serve it with Cinnamon Sugar French Toast .
Why the color of Kashmiri tea is pink?
The chlorophyll in Kashmiri tea leaves will react in a special way when combine with baking soda, it will turn the color of tea pink. Furthermore, it’s a natural color that is obtained from Kashmiri tea and baking soda reaction.
What is the difference between Kashmiri tea and simple tea?
The major difference between simple and Kashmiri tea is color moreover, you cant obtain pink color from other tea leaves as Kashmiri tea brings besides this its taste also differs from simple or black tea
Is it good for diabetic patients?
indeed Sugar-free Kashmiri tea refreshes and detoxifies the digestive system, making it ideal for diabetics. Also, it provides nutrients to enhance your energy and keep you active and making it a great way to start the day.
How to Make Kashmiri Tea Recipe in Urdu or Hindi | How to Make Pink Tea Recipe in Urdu or Hindi